WINES OF THE RIVIERA
- You will reach Valle Nervia by the coastal road which goes through Ospedaletti and Bordighera. (20 km. / 12 miles - about 30 min.)
- Stop at Dolceaqua, Andrea Doria’s native town, and visit to the castle ruins, the old town, and the medieval bridge. Possible screening of Visionarium which shows the life of the valley through all seasons.
- Lunch break and then you will reach Pigna. (10 km. / 6 miles)
- Visit to the old medieval village, which was both a very important Savoy outpost (from the thirteenth and fourteenth century onwards) and the only spa in Liguria.
- Back to San Remo by the coastal road.