THE BELLE ÉPOQUE RIVIERA
- You will reach Cannes by the motorway (80 km. / 50 miles - about 2 hours)
- Stop at the Croisette for a visit to the Palace of Cinema and a walk along the beautiful promenade, where you can find elegant hotels dating back to the Belle Époque; do not miss the chance to go shopping in the old town.
- Possible boat trip to the Lerins Isles which are part of a protected sea park.
- Lunch break and then you will reach Nice by the coastal road which goes through Juan les Pins and Antibes. (30 km. / 20 miles - about 40 min.)
- Sightseeing tour of the town which includes the Russian Church, the historic Negresco Hotel, and the Promenade des Anglais.
- Stop at Place Massena; here you can spend your spare time walking through the old town or going shopping. The Flower Market is on Tuesdays and Saturdays, while the Flea Market is on Mondays.
- Back to Monaco by the Grand Corniche and then back to San Remo by the motorway. Stop at Eze where you will be able to visit a perfume factory.