- You will reach Genoa by the motorway. (140 km. / 88 miles - about 2 hours)
- Stop at Porto Vecchio which was restored by Renzo Piano for the Colombiadi.
- Visit to the aquarium (it is the biggest in Europe) where you will be able to see the habitats of the seven seas and even stroke fishes. More than one million people visit the aquarium every year - Pompeii only has more visitors.
- Visit either to the Royal Palace or to the Ducal Palace in the city centre.
- Back to San Remo by the motorway.