Dear Sir, dear Madam,
We would like to inform you, according to the article n° 10 of the Law Decree 196/2003, that the processing of your personal information that you will send us through e-mail or by filling in the forms which are present in our website will be focused upon principles of politeness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and rights.
This processing will also be made through the use of technologic means with the purposes of:
- Giving the requested tourist and commercial information
- Transmitting a custom request related to packages and/or tourist services
- Fulfilling our administration and account obligations in order to provide our services
- Sending periodically a newsletter in an electronic or paper format containing commercial and tourist information related to our territory and our company.
We would also like to remind you, according to the article n° 10 of the Law Decree 196/2003 that according to the processing of personal information you have the right:
- to get to know, through free access to the registry, as said in the article n° 31, first paragraph, letter a), about the existence of information processes that might regard you;
- to be updated on everything that is indicated in the article n° 7, fourth paragraph, letters a), b) and h);
- to obtain from the Titular or Responsible, without delays:
- Confirmation about the existence or not of personal information regarding you, even if not yet registered, and the communication in a comprehensible way of the same information and origin, nonetheless the logic and the purposes on which the information processing is based upon; the request can be renovated, except for the existence of justified reasons, within a time period not inferior to 90 days;
- The deletion, the transformation to an anonymous form or the blocking of the processed information in case of Law violation, comprehending information of which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the information has been gathered or afterwards processed;
- The update, correction or, if there’s any need or interest, the integration of information;
- Certification that the operations to which the numbers 2) and 3) have been brought to knowledge, also for what concerns their content, of those to which the information has been communicated or diffused, except the case in which this fulfillment is impossible or it would have to use inadequate means compared to the protected right;
- to oppose yourself, totally or partially, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal information regarding you, though pertinent to the purpose of gathering information;
- to oppose yourself, totally or partially, to the processing of personal information that regard you, planned for commercial information purposes or the sending of publicity materials or direct marketing such as the fulfillment of market research or interactive commercial communication and to be informed by the Titular, not beyond the moment in which the information is being communicated or diffused, of the possibility to freely practice such right.
Any communication concerning the processing of your personal information has to be sent through registered mail to the processing titular:
Nyala Suite Hotel – Via Solaro 134 – 18038 Sanremo – Italy