ROUTE THROUGH CAVES AND OLD VILLAGES
- You will reach Toirano by the motorway. (70 km / 45 miles – about 50 min.)
- Visi t to Toirano Caves which abound in natural beauties and traces of Prehistoric inhabitants.
- Back to San Remo with a stop for lunch at Finale Ligure. (15 km. / 9 miles – about 20 min.)
- Visit to Finalborgo – a medieval village – which is surrounded by medieval walls and can offer you interesting opportunities for shopping.
- Stop at Cervo for about 1 hour on your way back to San Remo. (40 km. / 25 miles – about 30 min.)
- Visit to the old village which overlooks the sea and is dominated by the stately church of St. John the Baptist, which is one of the most important examples of Baroque architecture in Liguria. On top of the hill you can find the Castle of Clavesana which nowadays hosts the Ethnographic Museum of Western Liguria.
- Back to San Remo by the motorway. (40 km. / 25 miles – about 30 min)